Do you want to read about what I think is the hottest Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in November – December 2017?
I am sure you do. In this article, I will let you know what this new opportunity is and how you can participate.
Given that ICOs are not looking very lucrative in the cryptocurrency economy, I am sticking my neck out on this one.
Presenting the indaHash ICO. Here is a short video from Barbara Soltysinska, the CEO of indaHash explaining the token.
What is indaHash?
In one sense, its a platform that connects social media influencers with famous brands (such as Coca Cola, Adidas, McDonalds, etc.). Social media influencers can make money by liking campaigns from the brands. Till date, some of the stats provided by the company are staggering:
- Over 1,245 campaigns were conducted.
- Over 371,000 influencers are using the platform.
- indaHash operates in over 70 countries.
To be a social media influencer, you need to have
– At least 700 followers
– Decent number of posts
– Excellent engagement rate
– Decent quality of posts (no memes, plagiarized or controversial content)
If you think you qualify to be a social media influencer, then you should download the apps and sign-up. Check out the video below to see how indaHash works:
What is the indaHash Coin?
The indaHash coin is meant to be used as a global currency for the social media influencer industry that use the indaHash app. The aim behind this coin is to tokenise the influencer industry by connecting the Brands, Social Media Influencers and the Audience.
Some of the ways that the coin is intended to be used includes:
- Paying influencers on a daily basis in the coin, thereby eliminating currency transfer & exchange rates.
- Better privacy for influencers, who will not need to reveal their bank details to receive payments.
- Brands could use indaHash coins to run campaigns and sell their products or services for indaHash coins.
- Influencers could offer indaHash coins to build their audience.
The way that the indaHash coin is expected to work is very nicely explained in the image below, taken from the white paper for the ICO.
How to participate in the indaHash ICO?
indaHash ran a pre-ICO from November 8, which was expected to run until November 15. All 400,000,000 indaHash coins (IDH) were sold out. During the pre-ICO, for each Ethereum (ETH) you would receive 4,480 IDH.
The ICO will start from November 29 to December 20, 2017. During this time, you can gain bonuses by taking part early. In week 1, you will receive a 20% bonus, in week 2 you will receive a 10% bonus on the coins. The minimum amount that you can use to take part in the ICO is 0.5 ETH.
As usual, you should take care when you participate in the indaHash ICO, just like you would in any other ICO.
- Please confirm that the address that you transfer your ETH to is the correct address and is verified on the website. Monitor the social media channels for any notification.
- Send your ETH only from a wallet for which you own the private key.
- Set the gas limit to the amount specified on the site.
- Only send the ETH once the ICO has begun.
I took part in the pre-ICO and I feel that I made the right choice. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. How do you feel about the indaHash ICO?